Coffee Break




Lately, I’ve posted 2 recipes, if you haven’t check it out, now it’s about time to do so!

Today I’ll make a professional barista out of you. All you need is 4 ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, milk and few cubes of ice.
Dalgona coffee (also called korean coffee) went viral thanks to Tik Tok community. Everybody tried it, so did I. It’s fenomenal!
Take a tablespoon of constant coffee, a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of hot water (so the proportions are quite easy to remember 1:1:1) and mix it all together, in a minute or two you’ll see the result – perfect foam, which reminds me of American fluff or  Polish so called kogel mogel because of its consistence (now I realized consistence can also be written as consistency; that’s funny; also: I’m weird; please send help).
Pour cold milk into a cup (or if you prefer hot milk, go for hot milk) and add the beautiful foam that you’ve made. It looks pretty good, isn’t it? Stir it and drink it. Voila!



Comments