3 cats


My friend, Klaudia, recently posted a text about her cats. (https://hiclau.blogspot.com/2020/04/living-with-cats.html?showComment=1589039183264#c5372162893589697955) That inspired me as well. 


For 24 years of my life I would never ever consider myself a cat lady. 
I didn’t have this special bond with any kind of animals. 
Dogs? Nah. 
Cats? Pass. 
What’s the point? There’s no need… 
It’s quite pricey responsibility, it smells, it ruins your furniture, etc. 
That’s what I used to think.

 My dad and my sister they are into animals, me and my mum, not so much. 
No wonder, my mother wasn’t excited when my father bought her 
a golden retriever 10 years ago as a gift for their 15th anniversary.

Few months ago my sister decided to adopt a little kitten, she called him Kazik. 
Soon I realize that he’s awesome! My dad, for some reasons, was against cats, 
but he fell in love with Kazik in a second .
My “mother-in-law” has a British cat, so my bf grew up with a grumpy Dora.
 She is antisocial, anihugs, antieveryting cat.

My bf was trying to convince me for a long time, he was almost begging saying:
A home without a cat is not a home.
I was full of worries but I went for it. And it was the best decision ever. Mateusz insisted on having a  Maine Coon bc he found out that this breed would suit us the best. 
We called our cat Iseu, which comes from our favorite Georgian song 
(Isev da isev, which means step by step). IseÅ‚ek is our little (oh irony!) 8kg of truly joy. 
Even though he can be a pain in the ass sometimes. At the beginning he wouldn’t let us sleep. 
What is more, he really enjoys scratching an armchair, that cost a fortune. 

So… now I’m crazy about him. I could hold him all day long. That’s hilarious because a year back, having a pet was unthinkable for me. Guess, some things luckily change. 







 
GRUMPY DORA


KAZIK LEARNING SPANISH


Comments

Post a Comment