I went bananas!

As some of us somehow has plenty of time…
They can bake almost every day. Have you ever tried to make a banana bread? It’s a piece of cake!
Easy and fast to prepare, cheap, health-ish.
There’s sth in this world that will never let me down. That’s a banana bread.
Never disappoints me. It’s always on my side.
I’m not saying that I’m a perfect cook, nor confectioner.
But I’ve got a good recipe that I can rely on. Here it is:
Prepare two bowls. To the first one you add:
• ripe bananas - 3 pcs.
• (coconut) oil - 100 g
• eggs - 2 pcs.
• 100 g butter, melted and cooled down at least a bit
• ⅓ cup (80 g) of sour cream or yogurt

Second bowl:
• half a cup of cane sugar
• baking powder - 1.5 tsp
• soda - 0.5 tsp
• 2 cups of wheat flour
• extras: cranberries, nuts, chocolate or peanut butter
• pinch of salt
• ½ tsp cinnamon (optional)

Mix all together and bake for 50 - 60 minutes in the oven preheated to 170 ° C

Simple as that! Bon appetit!

Comments