true colors

I always was a bit artsy; more passively than actively though. I’ve always wanted to make
sth special from scratch. I’m well known for a straw fervor though… I know I could do sth
outstanding if I dedicate enough time to master it. The this is… I have no time now.
I’m miserable  because of it. I’m aware that I spend too much working and worrying, so sth
that could sooth my mind would be excellent. Jigsaw puzzles? My cat would be excited.
Games on my phone? Too addictive. My aunt recommended me an app called SILK,
where you make graphics very easily (some of my work -> below). I’m not going to stare
at the screen for too much.

Painting by numbers! That’s a perfect solution for reducing stress and being an artist.
I’ve spent various hours painting. It’s easier than you think. It’s like playing a videogame using codes.
The result is breathtaking. My mum is obsessed! Last xmas she bought a dozen
of the DYI paintings as a gifts. Each one costs approx. 50-80 PLN (depends on the level: easy,
medium, hard). You get your own brushes and all of it. It’s just awesome!
my silk

first steps
almost done
there it is!

Amsterdam made by my cousin

some made by my mum's friend

Comments

Post a Comment