we couldn't run a bath :(


If you’re my follower you already know some things about me such as:

- I’m a proud member of a facebook group called Weird Secondhand Finds That Just Need To Be Shared (click for more:
https://tvoliua.blogspot.com/2019/12/an-atmosphere-that-you-could-cut-with.html)

-         - Recently I redecorated a whole flat from scratch (click for more: https://tvoliua.blogspot.com/2020/01/to-home-in-on.html)

What those two things has in common? I did redecorate my new flat except the bathroom, that’s the only space that we didn’t fixed. There are few reasons why, but I do not want to bore you y’all. Let’s assume, that I’m looking for some inspiration. 

Who needs Pinterest anymore? Especially when your favorite fb group has a special hash tag made for the bathroom decor. I’m amused and amazed at the same time! Some couples as a wallpaper has National Geographic covers. Others, paint the walls themselves. Maybe I’ll use some of the ideas.  A heart-shaped bath? Why not?! YOLO!!!
Here’s some of the best ones! There you go, enjoy! 














Comments