to home in on




Home sweet home!

My bf and I are in charge of a complete renovation of a house that we're going to rent. To be honest, I'm excited and scared at the same time! We've hired a painter because the apartament desperately needed one. It was extremely neglected. The girl that lived there before didn't bother to do anything at all apparently. We're on good terms with the 85 yo landlady and it was quite good deal for us so we've decided to take on this adventurous challenge afterall. 

I love pinning photos of interiors on my pinterest wall. Some of which you can see here. Luckily, my beloved bf shares the same scandinavian taste. That's waht we're aiming at.

I believe that home is where the heart is and besides all the effort that  we're going to put there, we will have  OUR space for the first time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Looking for the inspiration I've binged watched BBC series called Interiors design masters. Most of the designers have innovative perspectives and it was pleasurable for me to watch. Nevertheless, soon I realized that the jury eliminates the wrong competitors! It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Really talented ppl where send back home while the winner designer was horrible! She never listens to the customer's wish, "oh he said that he doesn't like green. nevermind, I'm gonna paint all of his space by using muck green (yuck) because I like it". During the finals she didn't consider that the customers were expecting a baby and there were no enough storage space, but who cares, she won anyway. 

SPOILER ALERT: that's what she has done when the main theme was: chocolate.
I JUST CAN'T










Comments

  1. I don't know the show, but the photo above is really bad! :O This looks like a cheap provincial hotel! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment