f4f 1/3




I’ve planned to share with you 3 different instagram accounts that are worth knowing.
It will make your day sometimes!

First things first, James Breakwell, Exploding Unicorn, a father of 4 daughters! He is very witty. I love his little comics made in Paint. James also posts funny anecdotes on Twitter. His whole family is crushing it! In this case we can see it’s genetic, but the youngest just stole my heart, she rocks! I can relate to her so many times. I see their post everyday and each time I smile widely. I hope my kids will be as much amusing as Breakwell’s daughters. I know that having children is a great responsibility . The more kids you’ve got, the more stress you’ve experience. What’s a perfect way of forgetting about the problems? Humor! Obviously!
Here’s some examples of the dialog they’ve had:














Comments