To blog? Or not to blog? part.3




Who would have thought? Now more than ever my recomendations will be useful. Everyone has plenty of time, we should do sth about it! That's the third part and the last one for now of my favourite blogs. May I present to you:  Andrzej Tucholski, Segritta, Krystynoniedenerwujmatki anSuperstyler.

Andrzej is a psychologist, besides the blog, he also runs YT channel and create some webinars about procrastination, time management etc. 

Segritta, I found her content thanks to MDCB (a couple of bloggers) because she is a friend of theirs. Even though she has already graduated she has recently started studying Psychology because that was her dream. She is a mother of two boys. Matylda lives in Warsaw but has a marvelous cottage house. She gives the best relationship advices. 

Krystynoniedenerwujmatki -> Michalina, if you read this, just so let you know, I LOVE YOUR VIBE GIRLLLLL. I would love to have you as a member of my family. Your husband, daughter and son are the best. Keep going!

Superstyler, a marriage: Marta & JanciuĊ›, parents of two boys. Lifestyle, fashion and parenting.

ENJOY EVERYBODY

Comments