hanging by a thread

I’m pretty overwhelmed these days. The reason is obvious.
Staying at home is not hard for me, cause I’ve got things to do. 
Working as a teacher and studying is not the easiest now; it’s extremely
time-consuming though. I’ve experienced a FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). It’s just the worst.
I have to check few different email boxes various times a day.
Some of the professors announced their Skype lessons at 7pm, while the meeting was taken
place at 10am the next day. ABSURD. Especially that we have to be prepared for that
(which means have read some books before).
Nevertheless, all my worries are related to my work. My sister already has lost her job at
Holiday Inn (they had a million zl of lost so far). For months that was a great opportunity for
her, she loved working there. I also found my favorite workplace last year, in June.
And believe me, even though I’m only 24, I’ve had many jobs so far. Working in a restaurant
, definitely was the most profitable and enjoyable for me. Now I’m preoccupied, not about
the money. I’m preoccupied about losing my colleagues (there are 30 of them), my family,
my home.


Comments